Thursday, December 01, 2005

MY FIRST TRIP !!!

Well, my first trip out of province was a smashing success. I think I mentioned that my Mom and Grammy took me to see my great Grandma in Medicine Hat who was temporarily in the hospital. I really liked the plane rides and everyone was amazed how good I was. I didn't fuss at all! Dad says I looked like the Michelin Man in my outdoor photos, which I think is crazy cause it's quite obvious that I'm a girl! But they really did have to bundle me up cause it was between -10 and-20 most days. I'm not really sure how cold that is but the river in front of the house had ice burgs in it. We got to stay with my Auntie Val and Uncle Dave (Grammy's brother) which was really fun. They all played with me lots and did I tell you? I just started smiling real smiles on the plane ride out there, so everybody took turns being goofy trying to get me to smile for them. Ah the power! You'd be amazed what I got them to do. Yeah, I threw them a few good ones just for encouragement. Unfortunately all my Mom's cousins were away at the time. I did however get to meet Susie, Laughlin and Machaelan on the computer camera which was very neat.We went visiting and I also got to meet my Great Uncle Art, my Great Uncle Dennis, and my 4th cousin??? Elaine. We also went to see my Great Grandma each day in the hospital. Some days she wasn't feeling too well but she was always happy to see me. We thought it was pretty neat that we had four generations of girls together. The only downside was that they insisted on dressing me in funny pink dresses for the "big occasion" which was really just taking alot of photos. I tried to tell them that I prefer my comfy clothes and just when I thought they understood my words all they did was change my diaper and put me back in the same darn dress! I got to snuggle lots with my Great Granny though. At first I was confused as to why they call her a "Great " Granny but now that I've met her I totally understand! Well, this has been quite alot of typing for me, my fingers are still so small and it's harder than you'd think to use such a large keyboard. So I think I'll go have a nap now

...See ya soon!

Love Mackenzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home