A Whole New Year.

Well everyone, it has been a bit since I have last blogged. Dad has been real busy at work so I finally pinned him down to help me out. First off everything is going great. I have learned to sleep through the night on occasion allready (maxing out at 7hrs). Mom was real happy with that one so I am trying to keep it up but so far she is saying it was just a big tease. I also am eating really well and growing up before everyone's eye's, apparently I weigh over 12 lbs now.
I also would like to announce the birth of my 7 week younger cousin, Laura. We have hung out together quite a bit already and look forward to causing lots of trouble when we are older. Christmas was awsome! Everyone spoiled me rotten, especially Auntie Robyn .
Mom and Dad don't think it's too big of a deal cause " I am too young to remember ", well I got them fooled ha-ha. I am also starting to make noises that make Mom and Dad smile and laugh alot. It's king of fun I smile, they smile, I smile some more. I am still really enjoying watching the Canucks, and the Juniors with Dad, and I even have Canucks soother's, yes that is plural. I have my Uncle Chris to thank for that, officialy not my uncle, my second cou
sin or somthing but when Mom, Dad, and Auntie Robyn start talking about it I get all confused so for now I am sticking with Uncle Chris. I have also just started my first school program called Kindermusik. Mom goes on about some special infant development research to do with brain stimulation which sounds really scientific which is sooooo not what it's about. It's just a bunch of other Mom's and babies that sing and play with us. I like it alot. Mostly it makes me want to talk and chuckle a bunch but one song was so fun that I squeeled really
loud which made everyone laugh. Mom got me my first swimsuit and is talking about taking me to a pool soon. I've been practising my kicks in the big tub and I'm getting really good at them. I can make lots of water hop right out of the tub and onto the floor! Mom and Dad really like it when I do that, I guess it saves them the trouble of washing the floor later. I'm getting way more animated so I'm really fun to hang out with.
I'm hoping you'll come visit me soon.
Love Kenzie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home