Friday, November 02, 2007

2nd birthday


I know, I know...BAD BABY! I've just been so busy growing up that I haven't had time to blog lately (uh, in over a year) So I'll fill you in on a few highlights.










My first year finished well. For my 2nd Halloween i dressed up as the cutest freak'n chicken you've ever seen...












I spent Christmas holidays in Mount Washington on a ski holiday with Daddy's family.
(Dad says I'm a natural...uh screamer that is)

I still love hanging out with my pets. Mom says she can't believe how patient they are. I'm not quite sure what she means, they LOOOVE it!









I got to meet the Queen. Oh yah, she came to Nana's birthday party. I tried to go for her jewels but with all the security and all... They totally would have looked better on me!












I got to go on an overnight sailing trip with Uncle Lyle to Silva Bay...very cool. I think I'll have to ask Grampa for a boat like that one day.












me chillin in my mini...
Mom says this is Dad's influence on my developing character. FYI... I can now fetch beers from the fridge for Dad all by myself! In fact my new favorite phrase is "Daddy wanna have a bee-eer?" Dad has also taught me that after taking a swig of beer you sigh and say "AHHHHH" ...What does protege mean?






Here's me hanging with Grampa Larrie. He's in Mexico now, I miss you Grampa. "Wana go Mekiko? My go Mekiko too!"

With my friends Cameron and baby Paige at Maplewood farm.










& best of all I got to spend a few weeks in Naramata this summer, a definate highlight!




Lots of beach, family and friends, music and singing
Oh I get it!


our naramata clan!!!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home